Drive Her Desire
Want your bedroom activities to feel as shiny as a new car?
Want your lovemaking to SIZZLE with erotic hotness each and every time you get together?
Do you want your partner or your next partner to crave you madly? Leaping into your arms the minute they see you?
Here are ideas to create VARIETY in your lovemaking sessions.
Things like a completely new, hotter, more heart-connected way of doing foreplay that isn’t just random touching and tweaking… but a more sensitive, passionate affair.
Or trying out some new, creative sex positions that you’ve never tried before. In fact, the suggestions I gave in one of the articles were my own ideas, and you’ll never find them anywhere else.
Or leveraging your masculine and feminine polarity to turn your bedroom (or any place you’re making love) into a scorching den of desire. That desire, like the 7 Rings of Desire of The Love Bucket, allow you to Power Her Passion and Drive Her Desire!!!
Or a fun little game you can try with your lover that creates a "safe zone" for both of you to know each other’s deepest, wildest desires, expressing them to each other and trying them out without pressure, or the risk of shame or ridicule.
Here are some great tips from the Bratton’s of Personal Life Media:
Creative Sex Positions (FREE AUDIO) Six positions and exactly how to touch every part of her anatomy to bring her more pleasure than she’s ever imagined.
POLARITY? How to increase your masculine/feminine magnetism. (AUDIO) The more you bring your masculine energy to your relationship, the more your woman can be her feminine self, which makes lovemaking hotter, more intimate and more satisfying.
Why you STINK at "scheduled sex." You already know all the reasons scheduling sex just makes sense. Here is a foreplay strategy for turning scheduled sex from awkward to awesome.
The REAL Reason Guys Everywhere Are Going Soft… ED is one of the seemingly HARDEST problems men have to deal with when it comes to their performance in the bedroom (pun intended). And that’s because…
Intimate and Erotic Play Dates – Checkout a game called Fantasy Fishbowl… because that’s a game we play at sensual parties…
Multi-Orgasmic Lover For Men Opinion Survey – Susan needs your feedback. Get a chance to win your choice of either Keep Her Coming or the Huge Load Super Pack when you complete this opinion survey about Multi-Orgasmic Lover for Men. Here are some comments we’ve already received from the survey:
WHAT MAKES A GREAT LOVER?
"The most amazing lover I have is open to new experiences, is not jealous, encourages me to have sex with other women, is a massive squirter, loves to cum, loves to please, and has an amazing body (according to my preferences). I can literally have 10 orgasms a day with her, and can stay hard and have multiple orgasms in one session."
"The ability to sense, maintain and grow sexual polarity."
"I think that the "Wham-Bam Thank-You Mam" boys should be taken out behind the shed and Shot! My current Girl Friend, soon to be my wife, didn’t even know what Fore-play was until I showed her. Now our days start with Fore-play including lots of sex, and Fore-play does not stop until we close our eyes at night. I have no worries that she will leave me for another man for better sex, as according to her, this is as good as she ever dreamed it could be."
"Being present, in the moment, willing to contribute to the experience. Willing to kiss before & after sex."
"A great lover indulges in my body, smells me, licks me, explores all of me, and teases all my body, is present with me, looks into my eyes and is conscious of what excites me. We indulge in each other’s pleasure, connection and love. We swirl around in our erotic connection until We orgasm together. We cuddle, we laugh, and caress each other. We feed each other delicious food. We express how wonderful it was the gift we gave each other… We kiss again… and again… and again…"
The Sex Ring of Desire of The Love Bucket is very important in keeping the heat turned on. Some say not talking during sex is the way to go. But having sex with a little titillating talk can make it even better. Do know what she really wants to hear? (It probably is very similar to what you want her to say to you!) Yes, you can drive her desire and make her absolutely crazy (in a good way) in bed.
1. I want you right now! – This is before you get into bed when that primal growl of need is ramping up and it is something that turns a woman on. It makes them feel desired and sexy. The longing in your voice for her to take you to another level of ecstasy is definitely something a woman would love to hear. Add a bit of a growl to your voice and watch your partner want a lot more than foreplay.
2. You are a great kisser – Kissing is so important to connecting deeply. It can be a really sensual experience and often is the deciding factor on whether things will move on to sex or not. So complimenting a woman on her kissing ability tells her that she is on the right track. Apart from that it also helps keep things hot since your woman will definitely try to kiss better by making it that much more intense.
3. Ohhh! I love it when you do that: Telling your woman exactly what you like is often the easiest way to have great foreplay and sex. When you whisper or moan that indicates that what she is doing feels absolutely great and it only serves to show her that she is on the right track. Apart from that low, guttural moan of pleasure will definitely turn the heat up several notches.
4. That was/is amazing! – After the act or even during, complimenting your partner’s ability to satiate your desire is key to making her feel adequate and able to please. Apart from that it also helps her feel on top of the world.
5. Shout her Name – A woman love it when her man calls out her name in the throes of passion. This is because she tends to feel encouraged about the fact that she s making you feel pleasure. Believe it or not your woman needs to be reassured that she is making you feel great, and communication is the key. So shout, moan or simply whisper her name into her ear and watch the passion soar.
6. Moaning – Shouting out or simply moaning while she is pleasuring you is a great way to get the message across that your partner is making you feel great. Also, women do say that the sound of moaning can be so sensual that it often is the one thing that makes them orgasm. So moan away, and tell your partner how well she is doing.
7. Oh my God! Don’t stop, don’t stop! : That urgency in your voice will definitely turn your woman on. This line also helps tell your partner that is doing exactly what makes you feel good, making her believe that she is doing what she set out to do perfectly.
8. I never knew sex could be this good: The fact that you are surprised and absolutely immersed in the pleasure she is providing will definitely give your woman that extra ego boost. This line also helps tell her that the amount of pleasure she is giving you is something you didn’t imagine possible. Let’s face it, women love to feel like a adored and cherished.
9. You are the best I’ve ever had: Okay, this might be a little far-fetched as some women might not like the idea of you comparing intimate acts with another woman. But this line is often great to bolster her ego. Knowing that she is much better than the rest, adds to the feeling that she is perfect and can make her feel even more pleasure.
10. OMG! You are so big – Okay, so this is not for the girls… it is for the MAN. A woman does love it when her woman compliments her ‘woman parts’. If a woman said, “You are so BIG” with pleasure written all over her face it would make you feel like you are rocking her world and you’re the absolutely best at what you’re doing. A good ego boost always helps add that extra flair to the experience.
Instincts surely serve us. When it comes to filling the love bucket the “Lifestyle” Ring of Desire is often overlooked or ignored but a key to happy relating and true lovematism.
Sex is often at the top of the list as the red hot Ring of Desire.
But what about lifestyle? And even more specifically what about the aspect of spiritual mysticism of lovematism. This can make or break a couple.
Susan Heitler Ph.D. shares this case example:
Robert adored Sherry. She was smart, funny, generous and sexually exciting to him. At the same time, they spent so much time at his apartment that it seemed to him he should think about inviting her to move in.
Yet Robert hesitated. Rather than slide into each subsequent stage of their growing partnership, he wanted co-habitation to be just a short interval before a long engagement and eventual marriage. If he was going to invite Sherry to move in with him, he’d better look ahead down the road and decide if he really was wanting to stay on the marriage track with her.
When Robert did the exercise of labeling the key parts of what he liked best about himself, his alarm bells went off. Catholic was at the top of the list. He was from an Irish Catholic family and had grown up loving going to church. That was the place where his sometimes argumentative family always felt most harmonious and intact. His spiritual side was so nourished by going to church that he had considered for some time even becoming a priest. At the same time, he knew that Sherry was equally committed in her Jewish religion. Religious observances at home such as Friday night dinners were an especially positive part of her family of origin’s closeness.
As Robert thought about how central Catholicism was to his identity and Jewishness was to Sherry’s, feelings of sadness rose up within him. He realized that to build a cohesive family together one or both of them would have to give up too core a part of his identity.
Robert decided that instead of inviting Sherry to move in with him, he would explain his concerns. Together they faced the realities of their different identities, talking openly about what a future together might look like. Their mutual choice at the end was to declare their love for each other, and then part.
Initially Robert and Sherry both suffered a long period of mourning. Eventually however each found new partners. With these more fully-matched spouses, both built highly successful and loving families.
Susan Heitler says, “No one wants to seal the deal and then discover afterwards that they have signed up for serious marriage problems.”
Know what fills your special lady’s love bucket. Lifestyle changes over the years but the core factors that are the foundation of what is important to you should be explored early on.
In a recent New York Times article: “For a majority of undergraduates, beyond the two and a half hours per week in class, contact (with professor) ranges from negligible to nonexistent. ”
It goes on to say: “In their first year, 33 percent of students report that they never talk with professors outside of class, while 42 percent do so only sometimes. Seniors lower that disengagement rate only a bit, with 25 percent never talking to professors, and 40 percent sometimes.
One measure of interest in what professors believe, what wisdom they possess apart from the content of the course, is interaction outside of class. It’s often during incidental conversations held after the bell rings and away from the demands of the syllabus that the transfer of insight begins and a student’s emulation grows. Students email teachers all the time — why walk across campus when you can fire a note from your room? — but those queries are too curt for genuine mentoring. We need face time.”
Any by face time that means interaction in person not the app.
So what does this have to do with the Contact Ring of Desire of The Love Bucket?
It has to do with the type of interaction in the digital realm and the need for real, deep, and soulful contact and connection.
The text or email experience of interaction is NOT a substitute for in-person connection. There is definitely and time and place for digital contact but it cannot replace in-person connection. If you are out of proximity with you lover then facetime and skype are great ways to interact until you get together in person.
Are relationships going the way of the dinosaur? Are lovers falling in a similar pattern as higher education? “When college is more about career than ideas, when paycheck matters more than wisdom, the role of professors changes… Sadly, professors pressed for research time don’t want them, either. As a result, most undergraduates never know that stage of development when a learned mind enthralled them and they progressed toward a fuller identity through admiration of and struggle with a role model.”
It is through contact, connection, and conversation that you grow and transform. What is the role of your partner? Lover, friend, companion? How important is your relationship? Are you investing in relationship riches? Do you devote the time and attention to grow lovematism? Are you priorities in the right place?
The Contact Ring of Desire of The Love Bucket is very important. Do you know how to use it to your advantage?
Many women have the Contact Ring of Desire as one of her top three Rings of Desire of The Love Bucket. It is all in The Man Class Accelerator. If you are a married businessman or entrepreneur or CEO you can learn to unlock (almost) unlimited sex, money and power without having to cheat on your wife or girlfriend, get a divorce, ignore your children, leave your church, self-medicate with drugs or burn off steam and blowing money by partying in Las Vegas. Join The Man Class
Presents are often thought of first when it comes to the Provisions Ring of Desire to fill her Love Bucket.
As said before, men can become a “pro” with “vision” to see that a woman wants when it comes to the Provisions Ring of Desire of The Love Bucket.
Is there a reason why an experience may be more appropriate than a physical present?
Here’s why psychologists say you should spend your money on experiences, not things: You don’t have infinite money. Spend it on stuff that research says makes you happy.
The Science Of Why You Should Spend Your Money On Experiences, Not Things
"We buy things to make us happy, and we succeed. But only for a while. New things are exciting to us at first, but then we adapt to them."
How adaptation affects happiness, for instance, was measured in a study that asked people to self-report their happiness with major material and experiential purchases. Initially, their happiness with those purchases was ranked about the same. But over time, people’s satisfaction with the things they bought went down, whereas their satisfaction with experiences they spent money on went up.
Dr. Thomas Gilovich, a psychology professor at Cornell University suggests you’ll get more happiness spending money on experiences like going to art exhibits, doing outdoor activities, learning a new skill, or traveling.
The Full Story on Fast Company Co Exist